Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Puma :)

Im a cat lover. I have a cat name Kuning. He is so adorable and he loves to sleep in unusual places such as in the drain, on the rooftop, on the shoe rack, on anybody's slippers, you name it. But when Im in Shah Alam I dont have the chance to keep one because sometimes I was too occupied with studies. However, my classmate Putri, has a cat, Puma. Puma is super super cute especially when he races with you and accidently makes you stumbles because he runs between your legs. Thanks Puma. Sometimes, I had sleep overs at Putri's once in a while. We sleep on different beds. However, I always end up sharing the bed with Puma because in the nite, Puma will meow-ing like crazy because he wants to join us in the bedroom. He will then conquers the bed and even pushes me off the bed. Notty cat. Sometimes, he will run aimlessly in the house and jumping upside down just to get our attention. He just loves it when we ask him to pose for the camera to take his pictures. He will sit properly, makes a cute face and will not move a bit until we finish taking his pictures. Very vain cat he is. The reason Im writing this post because I miss him so much. Guess I will not see him in a month and half :(










No comments: