Thursday, December 31, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
At the age 23, I've encountered so many men in my life. Some of them gave me valuable knowledge to be applied my love life. I've listed a few types of men (based on my opinion) that you should avoid:
1) MEN WHO ARE DAMAGED AND LIKE IT.
He's the guy that seems so sensitive and caring when you first meet. He's able to share with you the heartbreak of a broken relationship. You only find out after a few more encounters that he's still nursing a broken heart from the relationship he had with someone over ten years ago.
You slowly realize that he's not so much heartbroken but already committed to never caring about someone again. No matter how much time you spend together, you can never get through. Face it, you never will. The padding around his heart (and his skull) is so thick a neutron bomb won't pierce through it. So give up and get going. He's like a drippy faucet that slowly wears you down with false hope until you just want to smash it.
2) THE PLAYER / THE PLAYER WANNABEE
They’re easy to spot. Why women still fall for their bag of tricks, I don’t know. Stay away from the guy making his rounds at the bar. He’ll come up to you with some cheesy (or good) pick-up line. He’ll give you just enough compliments to open up the conversation, but will expect you to fall for his “suave” moves. If you date this man, ladies, you will know he’s one if he’s at all shady. If he clearly is the type to date around, ask yourself if you’re okay with that.
3) THE REBOUNDER
If he talks about his ex-girlfriend way too much, odds are he’s not over her. “She used to do that,” “She did this,” – ugh, those words are not fun to hear especially if you’re trying to move forward with him. Just come out and ask him if he’s on the rebound or find out how long has it been since they broke up. If it was less than six months ago, understand that he may not have fully recovered and may not be ready for another relationship. You don’t want to be involved with the mess in head so tread carefully.
4) THE DOWNER
Sure, the economy is down, but does he have to be? While it’s understandable that we will go through ups and downs and you should be there for your loved ones and significant others, no one wants to be with a Doug Downer all the time. When he is handed lemons, if he can’t make lemonade, be skeptical. If you try to cheer him up and it still doesn’t work, just walk away from said downer and find someone who has a positive outlook on life. Misery loves company, but you don’t have to be that company.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009
- Go THREADING! my eyebrows look like Ugly Betty! Its been ages since i plucked my own eyebrows but I cant do it any longer because it hurts. Like a lot. I rather go to the threading shop at section 9 and had it done. They only charge rm7!
- Splurge my craving for Daim cake at IKEA. owh Daim.. how i long for you...
- Wear my dresses! I miss wearing them, you know I can wear them in Trg.. huhu
- Submit the Young Lecturers Scheme application form
- Clean up the house.. Find another two housemates!
- Movie marathon! I missed Twilight, Couples Retreat, Ninja Assassin .... :(
- Hanging out at the mall, window shopping! I miss you shopping malls!!
- Learn how to make more money (find a part time job) and try not to spend too much. huhu
- Meet my other half.
- Give Reza a pat on the back. hahahahahaha
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
I love cats.. im pissed whenever i see somebody kicks a cat, curses at a cat or pour water to the poor cat.. the cat cannot fight u back u arsehole! i really don't understand why some girls freak out when they see a cat approaches them. cats r very cute and innocent, how can u resist them? they have feelings too, u know. Idk, maybe the girls r just acting cute, "oh, im so scared of cats".. wth? scared with cats? hahaha. thats very funny. they only bite when they feel threatened, u drama queens! ok, im going off topic here. The main motive i wrote this post is to tell you a story of my cat, Kuning. i know, its name is lame. I think Kuning will force us to change its name if it can talk. haha but we didn't know what to call it so we decided to call it Kuning because of its colour. hehe.
Monday, December 07, 2009
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
5. Communication. Women are vocal creatures. We know you love us, but it's nice to hear you say it, too. We can also be insecure. We wish we weren't, but the reality is that we often notice our wobbly thighs and forget about our gorgeous eyes. So let us know when you think we're hot. Tell us we're beautiful. It helps us feel good. Words of appreciation aren't half-bad either. Tell us you love the lasagna we made. Notice that we cleaned the bathtub. It doesn't have to be over the top, just let us know that you see the effort we put in, and you're grateful.
6. Consistency. This doesn't mean be boring and predictable. It means that we know you will (usually -- no one is perfect!) give us the love and support we need. Knowing that you're coming at this with the same desires and energy as we are goes a long way to making us feel secure.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Friday, September 04, 2009
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Monday, August 31, 2009