Monday, May 03, 2010

Moved out!

i moved out! finally. move out means more money required. my roommate n i hired 2 guys from the furniture shop to move out our things cuz we r too lazy to move them out by our own. after looking at our stuff, they asked for rm150 since their truck was fully loaded with our stuff. from 5th floor to 5th floor, i think rm150 is reasonable. imagine if we have to transfer our stuff by our own! even tho we played supervisors during the moving out session, we were exhausted too. exhausted from the packing session the 3 nites before. i hate moving out! ugh! it took me 3 days to pack and 3 more days to unpack! u know girls, they'll bring so many useless things that they think they might wanna use them later. yesterday my clothes were still in my bags, and im an organized kinda person. its painful to see my beautiful clothes in the bags so i forked out rm36 out of my purse n bought a small closet. Sooooo, trip to perhentian is 4 days away, i started packing my dresses n two piece, u hear that? two piece uolls... hahaha.. hafta look for pareo or the boys will puke blood seeing myugly ass. ahahaha we're so gonna have fun there! cant wait for the trip. its my first time there anyway. the only island i went before is pangkor which was boring to the death~

putri, dee2 and bobby!! i cant waittttttttttttttttt~~~

No comments: