Monday, May 17, 2010

Freddy Krueger didn't scared the shit out of me (NOT)

After the launching party, I bought two A Nightmare on Elm Street movie tickets. Ever since I was little, I always scared of Freddy Krueger. So in order to overcome my phobia of him, I challenged myself to watch the remake movie. ngeee.. Okay, the opening soundtrack already give me shivers. I grabbed HIS hands so hard until HE laughed at me for being a chicken. HE said the movie was not scary at all. Whatever. Im still scared of Freddy Krueger and his claws. So, I end up covering my eyes and sms-ed everyone in my hp's phonebook list throughout the movie. There was a girl in front of me who was scared as well. I can tell from her voice intonation. HAHAHA!! I want to pee so badly but I was afraid to go to the loo alone so I stay quiet until the movie was over. Ngahahaha! But I can sleep, which is a good thing, huhu.

I STILL HATE YOU.

No comments: