I love it when I can talk with you on the phone for hours and we never run out of idea! I don't mind talking to u until our handphones run out of batteries. Im touched when u called just to say how much u miss me and wish that Im there with u.. I know your telephone bills are outrageously high every month but u just don't care about it because we have to talk to each other and update everything! Whether it long distance or short distance, we always talk every nites except when your 2nd gf, DOTA comes along. :p IMY munchkin!
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
The first thing you need to do is to stem the flow of the tide and that starts with the two people in the relationship. Here are some things that you can do to fix and improve your relationship.
- Level off. Sit down and be honest about what's been going on between the two of you, and how much you know about your partner's emotional cheating.
- No more cheating. Tell your partner to stop whatever it is that's going on between him or her and the third party.
- Be honest. Convey to your partner on your hurt feelings that you experienced upon discovering his or her emotional affair. Try to find out what caused this emotional cheating to take place. Could it be that one of you had been lacking in making the relationship work? If so, what can be done to fix it?
- Be realistic. When looking for solutions in your relationship problems, don't make promises that you know you can't keep. Tell your partner not to expect 100% trust to come back in full force, and that you will need time to cope with what has transpired.
- Be understanding. It's understandable that you feel betrayed and cheated, but you should also try to understand what made your partner what he or she did.
- Work on it. Work to regain back the relationship you once had. Spend quality time with the two of you, and encourage thoughts and feelings without getting into fights. It's not going to be easy, but committing yourself to your relationship means putting your back into it.
- Forgive. To be really able to move on from the incident, you need to be able to forgive your partner completely. Otherwise, it's just a lost cause.
- Focus on the future. Stop looking back on the past and try to move on forward. Learn what you can from mistakes made, but don't dwell on it.