Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Head over heels in love..

I was flipping thru a magazine which I couldn't recall the title when I saw a Q&A column. A woman wrote about she was uncomfortable with her bf declaring love in public such as tweeting "Gonna meet the sexiest woman alive after work" or "Missing my love terribly". She wanted the bf to tell her only and not to publish it online where everyone can see it. The author of the column replied that she was so lucky that her bf was so head over heels in love with her and he was not ashamed to show the world that he was. The author added, there are a lot of women who would do anything to be in her place. For me, that woman is one ungrateful bitch. Yalah, men are well known for their ego, if they are not afraid to let the world know that they really loves their women, thats a big thing for us, women. We feel secured, you know. We don't need PDAs or lovey dovey things, we just need to be acknowledged as your women.

No comments: