I love it when I can talk with you on the phone for hours and we never run out of idea! I don't mind talking to u until our handphones run out of batteries. Im touched when u called just to say how much u miss me and wish that Im there with u.. I know your telephone bills are outrageously high every month but u just don't care about it because we have to talk to each other and update everything! Whether it long distance or short distance, we always talk every nites except when your 2nd gf, DOTA comes along. :p IMY munchkin!
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
The first thing you need to do is to stem the flow of the tide and that starts with the two people in the relationship. Here are some things that you can do to fix and improve your relationship.
- Level off. Sit down and be honest about what's been going on between the two of you, and how much you know about your partner's emotional cheating.
- No more cheating. Tell your partner to stop whatever it is that's going on between him or her and the third party.
- Be honest. Convey to your partner on your hurt feelings that you experienced upon discovering his or her emotional affair. Try to find out what caused this emotional cheating to take place. Could it be that one of you had been lacking in making the relationship work? If so, what can be done to fix it?
- Be realistic. When looking for solutions in your relationship problems, don't make promises that you know you can't keep. Tell your partner not to expect 100% trust to come back in full force, and that you will need time to cope with what has transpired.
- Be understanding. It's understandable that you feel betrayed and cheated, but you should also try to understand what made your partner what he or she did.
- Work on it. Work to regain back the relationship you once had. Spend quality time with the two of you, and encourage thoughts and feelings without getting into fights. It's not going to be easy, but committing yourself to your relationship means putting your back into it.
- Forgive. To be really able to move on from the incident, you need to be able to forgive your partner completely. Otherwise, it's just a lost cause.
- Focus on the future. Stop looking back on the past and try to move on forward. Learn what you can from mistakes made, but don't dwell on it.
Monday, May 31, 2010
HE: I'm a photographer I've been looking for a face like yours!
SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours
HE: May I have the pleasure of this dance?
SHE: No, I'd like to have some pleasure too !
HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE: I must have been given your share !
HE: Will you come out with me this Saturday?
SHE: Sorry! I'm having a headache this weekend !
HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out!
SHE: Okay, get out!
HE: I think I could make you very happy
SHE: Why? Are you leaving?
HE: What would you say if I asked u to marry me?
SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!
HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Why, don't you already have one?
HE: Shall we go and see a film?
SHE: I've already seen it!
HE: Do you think it was fate that brought us together?
SHE: Nah, it was plain bad luck !
HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.
HE: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
SHE: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
HE: Is this seat empty?
SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down .
HE: So, what do you do for a living?
SHE: I'm a female impersonator.
HE: Hey baby, what's your sign?
SHE: Do not enter.
So, be aware next time when you go to any girl and try to impress her :)
I was kinda bored today so I answered a quiz. So here's the verdict :
Whether you hoped for it or not, you are the lean, mean throat-cutting machine! You want it your way or nothing. You can hold grudges literally forever and you never forget a face. You are shrewd and good at getting your way, and can appear quite irresistable to people who fall for your dangerous charm. However, depending whether YOU take to them or not, they can end up in a hot oven before they know it!
HAHAHAHA WATCH YOUR BACK!!
You are very jealous when someone has something that you want. [CHECK]
If you don't get your way, you're very difficult to deal with. [CHECK]
"No" is a word you don't really take seriously. [CHECK]
Friday, May 28, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
I watched "Moonlight Seduction" by Michelle Phan and I was fascinated with her tutorial. It is so easy to be done. So I decided to follow her tutorial step by step.
plain boring face
put some concealer
dab the concealer
im using T3 acne concealer
Im using ZA compact powder
Use the hot pink eye shadow on your eyelids
use the white eyeshadow on your brow bone
use the black eyeshadow on the hot pink eyeshadow in V shape
add dark blue color on the black eyeshadow for more tone
use the navy blue color for the middle area.
use the eyeliner to make a beautiful cat eyes
I use cat eyes mascara because it's waterproof
Curl your eyelashes
Smile during applying the blusher. Apply the blusher on your cheekbone
HIM : (being all lovey dovey)
ME : OMG, Sayang, stop it or I'll puke!
HIM : What? I thought you want me to be lovey dovey and romantic?
ME : Since when? (trying to stop laughing my ass off)
HIM : In your b..b..blo.. errrr.. emm.. aaaaa (tried to cover with a fake laugh)
ME : You're so caught up with your words! HAHAHAHA
( You're so cute! I know u read my blog lah sayang!)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Since I have nothing else to do, I spend my time watching make up tutorials on Youtube. I never interested in learning how to do make up because I really do not like the idea of spending 2 hours on make up anyway. I'll just do cat eyes make up because it requires less time and simple. However, after watching this girl, Michelle Phan in her make up tutorials made me realized that it is so easy to variety of make ups. There's a tutorial for those who wear glasses. I never know there's certain make up techniques for specky. So, after constantly watching the tutorials, I decided to try to do my own make up. Its my first trial anyway. Im inexperienced and not creative at all. I used concealer from from T3 to hide my acnes, compact powder from ZA, foundation from Mustika Ratu, Cat Eyes Mascara Maybelline, lip gloss from Guardian, eyeshadow from Silky Girl, eyeliner from In2it and blusher from Silky Girl. Here goes :
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Who says its hard to find the right dress for plus size ladies? I used to think that women my size cannot find the right clothes. But I find that tunic dresses are suitable for me. It hides your love handles but not too big to hide your voluptuous body. I have a few tunic dresses which I wear to clubs, movies, hanging out with friends or special dates with HIM. You can also wear headband for hippie look. These tunic dresses are not expensive, their price can range as low as RM 20 to RM49.90 depends on the brands. I have tunic dresses that cost me RM20 (flea market, the curve) and RM49.90 (nichii). Sometimes, I wear belt for more fashionable look. You can wear tunics with leggings, jeans for more casual look or only tunics for sexier look or to clubs =) Here some examples of tunic dresses that catches my eyes..