Monday, May 24, 2010

Nothing to blog about.




To celebrate my return to Trg for a month and half, my friends decided to bring me to Mist Club, Bangsar. I had a great time there, met a few cute guys and danced with my friends like crazy. haha. Oh yeah, two chicks were kissing on the podium and clearly, there were tongues involved! Free show for the nite! Left the club at 2am and headed to Devi's Corner for supper. I was sweating like hell in the club n I drank 3 glasses of water to recharge. My flight was on 11.55 am, meaning I have to get up at 8.45 am if I wanna reach LCCT at 10.30am. We left Devi's Corner at 5 am, reached home at 5.30am. Hardly got any sleep since I was too exhausted from the dancing. I got up at 8.45, showered then woke HIM up. We left for LCCT at 9.30 am and reached LCCT an hour later. Had my breakfast at Marrybrown's and boarded the plane at 11.30am. Reached KT at 12.55 pm, then headed straight to the beach for sotong celup tepung. Had a big hi tea at my uncle's restaurant by the beach. Reached home at 4.30 pm, hit the shower and fell asleep while texting HIM. I was awake 2 hours later. Got up and showered. Had dinner early and fell asleep again while texting.. I think thats about it. I'll survived a month and half in TRG. I know I will. Fingers crossed.

No comments: