Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Playing with colors..

Since I have nothing else to do, I spend my time watching make up tutorials on Youtube. I never interested in learning how to do make up because I really do not like the idea of spending 2 hours on make up anyway. I'll just do cat eyes make up because it requires less time and simple. However, after watching this girl, Michelle Phan in her make up tutorials made me realized that it is so easy to variety of make ups. There's a tutorial for those who wear glasses. I never know there's certain make up techniques for specky. So, after constantly watching the tutorials, I decided to try to do my own make up. Its my first trial anyway. Im inexperienced and not creative at all. I used concealer from from T3 to hide my acnes, compact powder from ZA, foundation from Mustika Ratu, Cat Eyes Mascara Maybelline, lip gloss from Guardian, eyeshadow from Silky Girl, eyeliner from In2it and blusher from Silky Girl. Here goes :


before

in progress

after



No comments: