Sunday, May 16, 2010

KL view western food restaurant

Due to out of ideas of where to eat in Shah Alam, my friends and I went to Bukit Ampang to dine. HAHAHA. It was my first time there. My friend said there's an infamous restaurant named Gasoline Restaurant but only opens at 5pm. Since we reached the look out point at 3 pm, we dined at KL View Western Food Restaurant instead. The view of KL was superb. U can see the whole KL from the restaurant! I bet the view is more magnificent during the night! Definitely gonna go there again with HIM. We can have a romantic dinner there later. Hehe. Anyway, the waiter was super friendly, the food was nice and affordable.


The 3 layers of lamb chop. RM17.80
Moi

Chicken Spaghetti. RM 13 ++

Moi with funny face. Ok not so funny. huhu


Last but not least, Miss Wynna again with satisfied face! :)

No comments: