Tuesday, June 09, 2009

tak tercapai akalku

a month working at quiksilver, i encountered many kind of customers which sometimes irritated me and left me dumbstruck.

situation 1 :

customer 1 : (while browsing t-shirts on the rack) excuse me miss, what brand this t-shirt is?
me : huh? come again?
customer 1 : what brand is it?
me : brand as in jenama?
customer 1 : (rolling her sepet eyes) yeah
me : its quiksilver. (wtf, u entered quiksilver's premise, what do u expect? esprit??)

situation 2 :

an vogue aunty came in with his son, preggie daughter in law and his mischievous grandson.
the son is obviously has mixed blood because he spoke funny chinese slang. he tried a few walk shorts in the fitting room. so i waited patiently outside (of course).

the son : mummy, how do i look?
mummy : nice. mummy loves it. take this one.

(then he came out with other walkshort and another and another)

mummy : if ur comfortable wearing them, then take them all.
the son : no. i just want the new arrival!
mummy : (pretending not hearing her son, she handed over 3 walkshorts to me) dont listen
my son, u want to do business right? i'll take them all.
the son : (in the fitting room) Noooooo!! dont listen to my mom!! wait for meee!!

after one argument and another, they end up buying 3 walkshorts and two purses for the mom and daughter in law. and the mother paid all. why on earth the son didnt want all of the walkshorts at first place? he was not the one who paid for them. haihs.


situation 3

a fat guy entered with his skinning fren.

fat guy : dik, ade sale tak skrg?
me : ade
fat guy : ade size xl tak (referring to a t shirt)
i handed a xl t shirt to him.
fat guy : nak pegi disco dengan abg tak? (he kinda whispering but loud enuf for me to hear it and notice the DISCO word. who refer clubs as disco nowadays a-hole??)
me : i dont go the clubs anymore. i have a bf btw.
fat guy : takpela ade bf pon. bf tinggal kat umah. kite pegi malam minggu nih nak?
me : (smile slyly. rs cm nk amik cermin n suh die cermin diri je!! mlm minggu sialllllllllll!!!! hahaha). no, im sorry but im working on weekends.
fat guy : jom laa.. on eh?
me : yes, when the angels goes to hell.
fat guy : huh?
me : err.. ok tak baju tu?
fat guy : ok kalo adik jadi pegi disco dgn abg.
me : sila byr di kaunter. thank u.

3 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...

"Sila bayar di kaunter. Thank you."

You go, girl!

Mrs Nurul said...

hehehe klakar la =)

Petite Fairy said...

he even followed me around the shop just to get the answer frm me. iskk!