Thursday, June 11, 2009

another hiss fit

this conversation took place in quiksilver, dataran pahlawan. a lady wearing CK's shirt came in with her daughters.

the lady: miss, if im a hsbc credit card holder can i get the 40% discount for the 2nd item?
me : sorry but we dont have the promotion like that now.
the lady : but the signboard in front of ur entrance said so. ( in very demanding tone )
me : no, its esprit's signboard u've mistaken for.
the lady : no, i saw it in front of ur entrance. go check and see it by urself.
*to shut her up, i asked my co worker about it and yes its esprit's.*
the lady : (embarrassed) is this hat has discount?
me : no because its new arrival.
the lady : how come all the items in this store have discount and this one doesnt?
me : (whada....) its new arrival. new arrival items do not have any discount.
the lady : r u serious?
me : asdfghjk

2 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...

Hahahahah... 1 word.

KIASU!

peridot sepi said...

dataran pahlawan? huhu, dulu keja dekat dekat ctu la, mahkota parade, berhadapan dengan dataran pahlawan...
huhuhu...