Wednesday, June 03, 2009

at last!

at last my bf and i got to spend time together since both of us was on leave yesterday.. we went to watch terminator 3 which made me skeptical to watch it at the first place but it turned out to be a marvelous and must watch movie this month! i totally... ok, hate is a strong word.. i dislike tall and talking machines.. weird huh? when i was a kid, i always have trouble sleeping because im scared that transformers or king kong will come to my house.. haha can u imagine that i was the only one who screamed like a mad woman in the cinema when the machines killed innocent ppl and nearly fell off my seat couple of times. huhu the guy who sat next to me looked really annoyed with me. oh well. so believe me if i say the movie is totally worth ur 10 bucks. i aint gonna watch transformers, hunny. uh-uh.

No comments: