Wednesday, June 03, 2009

i have been verbally sexual harrassed today.

i was about to cross the road when a car slowly stopped in front of me just to say, "hi". wtf. i ignored them and mind my own business. as i arrived at mp, a different guy smiled and say "hi" to me AGAIN. ok, ignored him too. i ordered wantan ho at the fc and i noticed that the cook was looking at me while cooking. 0ok this is weird. after lunch i served two guys and the fatso asked me whether he can bring me to the club. i smiled and politely told him that i have a bf but he said "its ok, we still can go to the club right?". just because he's a customer and i can only say, "even if ur the last guy on earth, i rather jump off the bridge than going to the club with u" in my mind. first u dont succeed, stand up and try again~ lyric by late aaliyah. yeah he frequently annoyyed me after i ignored him. i hid behind one of my co worker. but he found me and he did made me laughed by saying, "on eh hari minggu nih?". HARI MINGGU HANYAAAAAARRRR!!!! gile baku! among perverts that bumped into me today, he was the weirdest. what a day.

No comments: