Wednesday, April 21, 2010

owh sore throat

Since i've been extremely busy these few weeks, finally i have time to pamper myself. yay! i had my eyebrows done at Beauty Touch and hair done at a new saloon in sec 7 called March Hair Studio. Well pictures of the owner with the gorgeous amber chia really influenced me to go there. ahahaha... I was given 3 choices whether the director himself cut my hair or senior hairdresser or junior hairdresser. well, i want senior hairdresser but he was occupied with another customer. i have no choice but to choose the junior hairdresser. he was nice and friendly, tried to start a coversation with me. i was too busy playing games in my ipod then he asked, "BF punya ka?" i said "ha? no lah i have no bf". he look surprised and said "U lawa takkan takda bf.. tipu la." i told him many times im single but he didnt believe me. well cant blame him. he's not the only one who doesnt believe that im single. my roommate fell asleep after 2 hours of waiting in the saloon. haha. the cut cost me rm35 which is reasonable since he gave me many tips and i forced him to spray loadsa serum on my hair. hahaha.. will upload the new hairdo later.. gotta sleep now.

No comments: