Sunday, April 11, 2010

Marriage.

My return to Terengganu was to attend the PTD's examination. But little that i know, my parents had a bigger plan for me. Since I slept the whole day on the Friday, they save their big plan on Saturday. As I was busy doing my assignment, they came to my room and sat in front of me. "Nini, how was u and &*(%?". I was like... "err.. its over already. Why?". My dad said, "Its time for u to find a future husband now, not a bf anymore. You're already 24." Can you imagine how my jaw dropped at that time. We're talking about my dad, someone who is too possessive about his girls, asking me to find a husband! All this time, he never really agrees about the idea of dating or having a bf! I said to them, "Im only 24, still struggling with my MBA, recently single and Im fat! No one wants me!". My mom said "Start diet, NOW. Start reducing your amount of meals or we'll cut down ur expenses so u can diet.". WTH? of course I DIDNT say that out loud. "OK. FINE. I'll find u a future son in law. Can i get back to my assignment?". They ended the conversation with, "You better do that within 2 years or we'll find one for you." DAMN. Me and my big mouth. Should've say nothing about the future husband or whatsover.

However I think Im gonna let my parents decide who is the best for me since they know the best. I need their blessings to get married anyway. Im done being in a relationship where I got badly bruised and the edge of broken. Maybe its the best way is to develop love after the marriage rather than love before marriage because anything can happens. You'll got dumped. Love can be a tool that can shattered your heart and made scars out of the wounds. Scars will never vanished, they are there to remind you about how love can makes u a bitter person too.

2 comments:

syndrome of roXstar said...

haha.

my mom told this before!

gagaga~

i only anwsered: momma.i love u.
i still need u to
pamper me.haha.

Jep said...

cepat cepat kerjer..mana tau jodoh biler dah kerjer nnt :D