Monday, December 07, 2009

My mom renowned nasi telur



Nasi telur is a special dish that my mom normally cook for special occasions only such as Hari Raya Puasa, Hari Raya Aidiladha or whenever her mood is ok.. huhu so recently, she cooked nasi telur for Hari Raya Aidiladha... she said that my late grandmom passed the recipe to her. my late grandmom was the foster grand daughter of our present Agong's grandfather. so not many people knows the recipe because it only served to the royalties back in the old days. it was so delicious and finger licking good. sighs. owh well. there goes my diet. since i woke up at 12 PM i didn't have the chance to show u how it was cooked. hehe. i have a basic knnowledge on how to prepare it but based from what i saw, my mom filtered the eggs, and fried them until golden brown. then mixed them with rice. thats it.. and the coconut gravy.. err i dunno how it was cooked.. then nasi telur is served with "acar" and salted egg. yummyyyy!

No comments: