Tuesday, December 15, 2009

im bored to death.

while dd and putri is on the way to KL's famous shopping mall, Pavilion, here am i sitting on my chair writing a blog about my boring daily life during the semester break.. same routine everyday except when my friends ask me to go out then there will be an extra activity in my routine. hahaha.
1) woke up normally at 10AM then look at my handphone to check any new text messages.
2) If there is new messages, read n reply if necessary and try so hard to get back to sleep.
3) If i succeed to fall asleep again, i only will woke up an hour later. duh!
4) Lazily i do the bed, head to the loo, wash me face and brush my teeth. haha. there's no point of showering since i won't even go out.
5) had brunch/lunch.
6) watch tv and if my dad is watching his tamil movies again, i will be whining until he gives up and hand over the remote control to me. hehe
7) if there's no channel that can keep my eyes on the tv, i will switched on my lappy and stay online until late nights.

ok thats about it. my boring routine everyday. helpppp!!! i try to learn how to cook but i get bored easily, try to do household chores, i end up ransacking my mom's collection of handbags. haih.

No comments: