Saturday, December 19, 2009

10 Things Im Gonna Do When Im Back In Shah Alam

  1. Go THREADING! my eyebrows look like Ugly Betty! Its been ages since i plucked my own eyebrows but I cant do it any longer because it hurts. Like a lot. I rather go to the threading shop at section 9 and had it done. They only charge rm7!
  2. Splurge my craving for Daim cake at IKEA. owh Daim.. how i long for you...
  3. Wear my dresses! I miss wearing them, you know I can wear them in Trg.. huhu
  4. Submit the Young Lecturers Scheme application form
  5. Clean up the house.. Find another two housemates!
  6. Movie marathon! I missed Twilight, Couples Retreat, Ninja Assassin .... :(
  7. Hanging out at the mall, window shopping! I miss you shopping malls!!
  8. Learn how to make more money (find a part time job) and try not to spend too much. huhu
  9. Meet my other half.
  10. Give Reza a pat on the back. hahahahahaha

2 comments:

PrincessDeeDee said...

Knape nk pat reza on the back?? hahhh???

Petite Fairy said...

sbb die pass wif flying colors laa uuuuuuuuu... 3.68!!