Tuesday, January 05, 2010

what a hectic week...

my semester began not so smoothly.. since i dropped two subjects last sem which was a stupid action.. i should've dropped HR only not HR and ACC both! now i face problems when my classes clash. damn. im thinking of taking HR and ACC this sem together with other 5 subjects. but wait, i have applied business research proposal to be done too this sem. fuck. im stucked. i wanna grad on time with my classmates but its irrational to take 7 subjects + ABR this sem! some of my frens got B- for ECO and now they have to take the subject again. me+ 7 subjects? u gotta be kidding me. the new coordinator is so strict, she didnt allow us to join evening track classes because uitm doesnt have a free flow registration. fuck it,. we pay u rm3k every sem, what, the amount is so little compare to other universities so thats why u treat us like shit??

No comments: