Tuesday, November 10, 2009

free time..

after one month of a hectic n miserable life, i finally have the time to blog again.. it has been a month i had been tortured mentally by my lecturers.. too many assignments to be done in so little time.. but i managed to get them all done last week.. but sadly they r not quality works bcuz i dont really have time to give my best in each of the assignments due to time constraint. sighs. i also didnt do very well in the final examination which only consists of 20%.. lets just hope i'll be remaining at UiTM next sem.. i cannot focus on my xm which i honestly dunno why.. it seems that my classmates also experienced the same thing.. maybe we are already exhausted with the workload.. do u know that Master's passing grade is B? OMG OMG! this is freaking me out..!!

No comments: