Friday, April 10, 2009

one step ahead....


pic nih sangat comel. i ordered it on my diploma graduation day. i miss my original hair!

im graduating but im not happy bcuz i dont have a job waiting for me.... i got an interview for wong and partners at the gardens, midvalley today but i turned down the offer bcuz im doing my practical training.. im worried about my final presentation but i din do anything about it. had a massive argument wif my parents.. they just dont understand why i din wanna go home.. its not about him.. its about my life.. honestly, i dont wanna futher my study to master but i did apply for it just because. i wanna earn my own money. buy a new car and buy loadsa fancy clothes.. money is very crucial. i wanna go to the interviews but i dont have the money. *sighs*

No comments: