Saturday, April 25, 2009

memories that i will reminisce everyday...


good bye prudential, my first ever working place.. a place where i get to know many new friends which i can call friends indeed. they helped me alot coping with the "evil boss" and they always been there to listen to my whining everyday. honestly, i hate working there because the boss under appreciated me and made me do shitty stuff but at the same time i love working there because of the people.. kak ina, the kind one who never gets tired teaching me the same thing everytime i do mistakes, zura, the very helpful one always buy me lunch and send me home frm work, kak sue, always cook me good food(gonna miss the delicious bubur suji!), the flirtatious agents who always ask me out (LOL) and Y.K the young n handsome branch manager who never fails to say hi whenever he sees me.. hehe im gonna miss all of u.. thanks for the memories.. im gonna seek for a place where my skills and talents will be appreciated and rewarded fairly.


ciao,
nurina

3 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...

after this you'll be working in kl is it?

jack n HIS beanstalk said...

u still have me....

Petite Fairy said...

i will be working at... guess whut? roxy dp~~ ngeh ngeh ngeh