Sunday, March 15, 2009

xXx a new beginning in life xXx

i always cling on people bcause i dunno how to be independent.. but after a conversation with my previous roommate i finally got a reality check. i can no longer rely on people including my bf. he has his own life, family and friends. he cannot cater all of my needs. i must do it by my own. honestly, being alone in malacca without my friends has changed me quite drastically. i managed to sleep alone at my house without crying because im scared. i do cry alot because i miss my frens so much.. there is no one to talk to, to cry to and to laugh to...since practical training, i dont make many new frens.. not bcause i dont wanna but they too have their own lives and friends. i am just their office mate thats all.. i have to be strong and be more independent.. i cant wait to further studies in master. i will be in s alam soon and most of my bffs are there... i cant hardly wait to see them! the loneliness aint killing me anymore~

4 comments:

paCat said...

Result dpt wat master lum kua lg ~

Jgn excited sgt..

Petite Fairy said...

insyallah dpt.. application in process and document aku lengkap.. ko cmne?

paCat said...

msa aku anta aplctne aku aritu, blum ade lg yg autobiography yg dorg nak tu...biler aku da submit, aku tgk ade syarat plak kene wt essay tu..


time ko isi da ade kan?



aku b4 sbmit da check byk kali, mmgxde pn bnde tu dorg nak, tup2 bile aku da anta, tetibe ade plak bende tu..ampeh..

dpat ke x, xkesah la kan..huhuhu

Petite Fairy said...

cla anta tanpe surat beranak tp die ckp doc complete, application in process... ko dh cek lom