Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Sometimes you gotta go though the pain to experience the joy

Do you got a first aid kit handy? do you know how to patch up a wound, tell me. Are you patient, understanding? Cuz I might need some time to clear the hole in my heart. I thought that I should let you know that my heart is so damaged and you can blame the one before. You try to gain my trust, talking is not enough. Actions speak louder than words, you gotta show us something. My heart is missing some pieces. I need this puzzle put together again. Tell me are you up for the challenge?

3 comments:

hobbit1964 said...

This sounds tragic.

I shall recomend a good, hard audition of John Ondrake's (ala, Five For Fighting mah)Chances.

Of course I am up to it, but this is not a 'challenge'. It's an undertaking; a vocation.

Ultimately, you are your own healer.Yes, with a little help from a friend.

Be well. You shall overcome.

Petite Fairy said...

its already been a month and i still keep on dreaming about him everyday. it sucks cuz the sleepless nights make me exhausted and demotivated...

hobbit1964 said...

I will NOT say that there are loads of fish in the sea. That does not remove from losing the one you seek.

But what I can assure you of is, when it does happen for real, there are NO guessing games. NO shadow play. It gets so real it casts all shadows out. There is almost a riddance of angst instead of being angst ridden.

How can I say this?

YOU need to be your own best friend first. Decide never to settle for second best. Which means you keep your eye on what will make you best equipped for a relationship that serves your purpose. Nothing does that better than struggling through the darkness, because even in the best, most loving relationships, there is darkness. But it is never short-changed.

You can't really be completely 'with' someone if you aren't ready to be completely alone first.

I trust you completely, that you will make this journey and be triumphant.