Sunday, September 20, 2009

selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin..

helo all, nothing much going on now.. life kinda sucks.. there was a story that i wanna share that i found very interesting. last week, during ob class, my lecturer asked my classmates and i to go to some kind of innovation seminar at DSB. so we climbed the stairs reluctantly.. after the tour, i came across a booth that sells stuff like teh org kampung etc.. the promoter said her partner can tell what diseases that i have. so i gave it a go. he listed a few things which i cannot mention here. but there was a one thing that captured my interest. first of all, he asked to see my palms.. he said that i have a heart problem.. not a heart attack kinda way.. but he said my heart have been wounded so many times and never been cured.. in fact it is still bleeding n wounded.. due to many reasons.. it can caused by family, bf and friends.. it was fascinating because i do feel that a part of me has gone long time ago.. im not what i used to be before.. i miss the old me.. the bubbly winna 6 years ago..

No comments: