Saturday, December 27, 2008

home sweet home.

im at home at last! last night i slept within 5 minutes i aboarded the bus. hehe..
im so exhausted.. that evening i was waiting for the goddam bus for like an hour.
i was so freaking pissed off because i was so tired, i had lunch at 4pm, i was so sleepy, had dusk all over my face, i was sweating profusely and the male passer-bys keep on "phewwit2" at me. oh yeah even the old grandpas. yuck! i was about to burst when the shweet bf of mine msged me and asked me to get a cab instead.
luckily i got extra cash this time so i waited for a taxi to pass by. 5 minutes later a taxi showed up and i prayed that he will charged me rm2 to the ocean.
well, lucky me i only have to pay him rm2 like i prayed.
there he was, the love of my life waiting for me at the ocean like he always did everyday. suddenly all the misery episodes dissappeared when i saw his face.
he really made my day. thanks for being a part of me sugar. im sorry that i always makes things complicated for us.. i love u darl. now and forever.

3 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...

so schweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Petite Fairy said...

he's the best thing ever happened in my life.. :)

not drabby said...

urgh, jealousnya :( i tgk muka bf i dulu (ex lh skrg) makin kusut je hahahahahhahahaha. kn best kalau tgk muka ex i hilang semua mslh :S